Haguichi 1.4.4 Released
Haguichi 1.4.4 has undergone a small spring cleanup and is ready to face the world:
- Added build support for libayatana-indicator as alternative to libappindicator (fixes issue #39).
- Added invisible tooltips to action buttons in headerbar for screen readers and applications like Plotinus.
- Tweaked action area margins for dialogs without headerbar.
- Added Control+? accelerator for opening the shortcuts window.
- Retired application menu and reorganized the primary menu to follow GNOME HIG.
- Improved init system detection for systemctl by checking if the system has actually been booted with systemd (fixes issues #35 and #36).
- Dropped support for gksu(do), gnomesu and kdesu(do) to gain super user privileges.
- Removed dconf migration for settings in old schema location.
- Fixed build warnings about deprecated methods and error handling.
- Updated Ukrainian translation.