Haguichi 1.4.3 Released
Haguichi 1.4.3 has emerged to deliver a compilation of little fixes and tweaks:
- Fixed search entry leaving out the trigger character when activated by typing for the first time.
- Added fallback method to detect if Hamachi configuration path exists when running inside a Flatpak sandbox while the path is not yet mounted.
- Added symlinks to hicolor status icons in Yaru theme in order to prevent the indicator from falling back to the application icon.
- Moved symbolic application icons for hicolor theme to a more specific folder to make sure they are rendered properly.
- Symbolic icons are now used for the indicator on Cinnamon desktops.
- Client side decorations are now used on MATE desktops.
- Removed “Donate” menu item due to little use.
- Translator credits are now part of the translations themselves.
- Added complete Portuguese translation (thanks to André Barata).
- Updated Dutch and Polish translations.