Haguichi 1.4.1 Released
Haguichi 1.4.1 has embarked on a great journey packing the following changes:
- Initialization is now completely multi-threaded.
- Now using a thread pool for determining network ownership and retrieving long nicks.
- Made improvements to configuring and restarting the Hamachi service (fixes issue #16).
- Made network properties extraction more robust.
- Added wingpanel integration as build option.
- Added support for io.elementary.files and io.elementary.terminal.
- Added support for using the Delete key to trigger delete, leave and evict actions.
- Custom command buttons and menu items that don’t use the
%Aaddress variable are not shown greyed out anymore for members that are offline.
- Client side decorations are now used on LXQt desktops.
- Updated elementary stylesheets for Juno release.
- Added specific application icons for elementary OS.
- Node icons are now included as resources instead of installed into hicolor icon theme.
- Suru icons for Ubuntu are now installed in
- AppData XML and .desktop files are now completely translatable (fixes bug #1753846).
- Updated Asturian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian translations.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.