Haguichi 1.3.8 Released
Haguichi 1.3.8 has been brewed to provide some nice layout improvements and other updates:
- Sidebar contents are now vertically scrollable and the action buttons have been moved to a bottom fixed action bar.
- Pending attach requests are displayed more clearly and can now be canceled.
- Added support for pcmanfm-qt and qterminal.
- Added right click menu to empty network list with options “Join Network…” and “Create Network…”.
- Optimized network list parsing regular expressions for increased performance and speed.
- Improved init system detection for systemctl by checking if the logmein-hamachi service unit is found or not.
- Fixed crash that could occur when attaching the client to an account.
- Ported the build system from CMake to Meson.
- Updated Asturian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Kazakh, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian translations.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.