Haguichi 1.3.6 Released
Haguichi 1.3.6 has been wrapped together with a nice bunch of updates:
- Client side decorations are now used on Deepin and KDE desktops.
- Added support for gvncviewer, vncviewer, xtightvncviewer, xvnc4viewer and rdesktop.
- Added SSH to the default command set (as inactive).
- Added keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+9) to execute available commands by corresponding order.
%TUNvariable for use in GSettings member templates to display the tunnel in the network list.
- Made the init system to control the hamachi daemon configurable in GSettings.
- Network list updates are now skipped when
hamachi listoutput is unchanged.
- Retrieved long nicknames are now cached and saved using GSettings to improve performance.
- Network ID’s are now properly escaped in tooltips and treeview.
- Improved handling for invalid encoded nicknames.
- Now falling back to xdg-open when Gtk.show_uri fails.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.