Haguichi 1.3.1 Released
Haguichi 1.3.1 has been released to bring updated metadata and improved compatibility for a plethora of systems:
- Added AppData XML file for GNOME Software Center.
- Added keywords to .desktop file to improve findability in application launchers.
- Improved compatibility with GTK+ 3.16 and 3.18.
- Improved Hamachi configure check and execution.
- Auto reconnect is now stopped when Hamachi fails to start.
- Added SocketClient method as fallback to check the internet connection if ping fails.
- Added support for lxterminal and pcmanfm.
- Added 512×512 application icon to hicolor.
- Moved symbolic icons from Adwaita to hicolor.
- Added 24×24 symbolic icons to fix appearance in Wingpanel.
- Updated French and Polish translation.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.