Haguichi 1.0.8 Released
Haguichi 1.0.8 has been set free. Most notably, this release offers unintrusive messages that replace annoying dialogs. For details, here’s the official record:
- Replaced the following dialogs with messages in a message bar:
- Hamachi is not installed
- Hamachi is not configured
- Hamachi login failed
- No internet connection
- Connection refused
- Send join request?
- Added refresh button to “Hamachi is not installed” and “Hamachi is not configured” status messages.
- Fixed status stuck at “Hamachi is not configured” after clicking “Configure” (bug #751627).
- Removed “Configure” option from menubar and status icon menu.
- Added right click menu to unused treeview space with options “Join Network…” and “Create Network…”.
- Empty client nickname is now shown as “Anonymous” instead of “Unavailable”.
- Status icon menu can now be triggered in modal state (with only the “Quit” option available).
- Tweaked the connection restore handling.
- Layout improvements for all dialogs.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.