Haguichi 1.0.4 Released
Haguichi 1.0.4 has arrived delivering a truckload of new stuff:
- Implemented persistent reconnect cycle (fixes bug #685216).
- Added optional larger network list layout.
- Added option to show alternating row colors.
- Added expander with Hamachi output to error dialogs.
- Event notifications for the same member are now merged.
- Command timeout is now 60 seconds default and has a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Network list update timer is now being set after finishing the previous cycle.
- Network list update interval may be set to 0 now to turn it off completely.
- Network id’s, nicks and passwords are now properly escaped when parsed to the command line.
- Implemented a more safe icon lookup in the commands editor (fixes bug #689644).
- Version info is now correctly updated again after login when using Hamachi 0.9.9.9-20.
- Tweaked main window layout in disconnected state.
- Tweaked preferences window layout.
- Tweaked layout of menubar and status icon menu.
- Tweaked the size of the monochrome panel icons.
- Added complete Czech translations (thanks to Jan Bažant).
- Added complete Turkish translations (thanks to Aytunç Yeni).
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.