Haguichi 1.0.1 Released
Haguichi 1.0.1 is out! Changes are:
- Added support for attaching the Hamachi² client to a LogMeIn account.
- Improved out of the box support for different environments:
- The default commands are now using KDE applications when a KDE session is detected.
- Automatic detection of the available graphical sudo command (currently checks for gksudo, gnomesu, kdesudo and kdesu).
- Prevents GConf libraries from segfaulting when the configuration server isn’t running.
- Added complete Japanese translations (thanks to Satoru Matsumoto).
- Added command line options
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.